MISSION AND VISION
SAA provides a challenging, differentiated curriculum where academic excellence, character development, and individual growth are nurtured in a safe, orderly and pleasant environment.
The instruction program is enhanced by a comprehensive focus on the Arts to demonstrate proficiency through performance. Such thematic emphasis serves to support the educational goals of the school and further the academic success of students.
Syracuse Arts Academy is proud to maintain the following standards and practices:
- Sets high expectations for all students
- Offers private school quality with no tuition
- Expects 30 volunteer hours per year from each family
- Requires a dress code to ensure an orderly learning environment
- Provides a community atmosphere where every child will be successful
- Insists on increased accountability from teachers, parents and students
- Provides the core curriculum as outlined by the Utah Office of Education
Syracuse Arts Academy develops respectful, confident citizens in a solid educational environment enriched by artistic expression.