Parents that forget their Grade Book Password
- Go to Grade Book. https://syracuse.usoe-dcs.org
- Below the place where you enter your user name and password and below the Request a Username option there is a box that says “Forgot your password?” Click on it.
- You will be asked to enter your Username and the email address that we have associated with your username. (If you don’t know which email address you have provided, then please contact the office for assistance. If you no longer have access to the email address that we have on file, then please contact the office to update the system.)
- An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password.
I forgot my Grade Book Username
- If you follow the steps below to create a Parent Login it will tell you the User Name if you have already created one. (Or you can call the office and we will look it up.)
How to create a Parent login to the Online Grade Book
- You will need your students ID number and date of birth. (If your child doesn’t know their ID number then please contacts the office or your child’s teacher to get it.)
- Go to the website: https://syracuse.usoe-dcs.org (There is a quick link on the schools website.)
- It will ask you for a user name and password. Below you will see Request a Username in blue. Click on Request a Username.
- Enter your students ID number and date of birth.
- Identify yourself on the list provided. (If your name is not on the list then contact the office.)
- Create a Username and password. (Make sure that you write it down, we cannot look it up.)
- Verify your contact information.
- You should see all of your students that attend Syracuse Arts Academy. If you click on one of them, their student summary will open. If you choose Subscribe in the upper right corner you can have your students lunch account balance and grades emailed to you either weekly or daily.
- Please do not share your login with your student. You have the ability to add emergency contacts and to update phone numbers. Students can have their own login if they want to check their grades.
How to create a Student login to Grade Book
- The Students User Name is their ID number.
- Passwords need to be at least 8 characters and have at least one number and one letter.
- Students need to go to the office to set up their password.
- If they lose or forget their password, they must go to the office to reset it. We cannot look up passwords.